- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 100ml white wine
- 1 cooked lobster, picked and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250g linguine, cooked and drained
- Lemon wedges & extra parsley to garnish
Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add the garlic and chilli and fry over a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, parsley and wine and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Add the lobster and cook for two minutes.
Stir in the chives and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the cooked linguine to the pan and stir to coat.
To serve, place the linguine into two serving dishes and garnish with lemon wedges & extra parsley.